Orders, Shipping and Payments
When can I expected my order to be delivered?
Once your order is received and payments have been confirmed, our staff will ensure your order is picked, packed and dispatched within 1-2 business days. We use Australia Post (AusPost) Parcel service and will also email you a tracking number as soon as the order is dispatched. Your parcel can be tracked here.
To find out more information about estimated delivery times, please see our Delivery Information page.
Do you ship outside Australia?
We currently do not ship out of Australia. If you have a special request or order, please contact us.
To find out more information about our shipping policy, please see our Delivery Information page.
When can I cancel my order?
If you would like to cancel your order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible and we will do our best to cancel your order. Please note we cannot cancel your order once it has been processed for shipping.
What is the returns policy?
To find out more information about our refund policy, please see our Returns and Refunds page.
How can I pay for my order?
Lanii Beauty supports a number of online payment options such as Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Apple Pay, Google Pay, PayPal and AfterPay.
Why do my payments keep failing?
Please make sure your card details (number and security code) and billing details (address and names) are valid on the checkout page. If errors persist with our checkout page, please contact us immediately via email at email@example.com.
Our tech team also recommends the use of a modern browser such as Google Chrome, Safari, Opera or Mozilla Firefox when using our website to ensure a seamless experience.
Personal, Security and Mail Preferences
How secure is my personal and payment details?
Lanii Beauty does not store any sensitive personal or payment or card details within any of its internal systems in order to provide the best security for our customers. All of your transactions and payment web requests are SSL encrypted, meaning that they cannot be tapped into by third parties.
To verify you are on a secure page look for a padlock icon in your browser address bar.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.
How do I unsubscribe from the mailing lists?
All our marketing emails have a unsubscribe option at the bottom. Clicking this option would let you unsubscribe from specific mailing lists of your choice. Please also allow 24-72 hours for updates to take effect.
About Lanii Beauty
Is the Lanii Beauty Lash range cruelty free?
Lanii’s lashes are cruelty free and made from high quality premium synthetic silk. The lash band is made from 100% Korean cotton. Our products are not tested on animals.
Is Lanii Beauty’s Lash range vegan?
Although not officially certified, we do not use any animal or human products within our product range. Our lashes are made from high quality synthetic silk and Korean cotton. Our products are not tested on animals.
False Lashes - Product Information
How do I apply my false eyelashes?
- Apply your eye makeup as usual, including eyeshadow, eyeliner and mascara.
- Carefully remove one lash from the lash tray. We recommend bending the tray slightly to make it easier to grip the lash.
- Measure the lash against your eye and trim the outer corner of the lash as required.
- Apply a thin layer of lash glue along the band of the lash and wait until the glue becomes tacky. This makes it easier for the lash to stay in place.
- Use your hands or tweezers to place the lashes on your lash line. Stick the centre of the lash down first, then the inner and outer corners.
- Repeat for the second lash.
- Optional: You may apply mascara to your false lashes if you wish. However, if you intend to re-use the lash, we recommend applying mascara to your natural lashes before application as the application of mascara to the false lashes makes it harder to clean and re-use.
How do I remove my false lashes?
When lashes are applied correctly with a thin layer of glue, removal of the lash should be easy and painless.
- Gently wipe the base of the lashes with a cotton pad soaked in an oil-free eye-makeup remover.
- Hold the base of the lash in the outer corner with your thumb and forefinger. Gently pull the lash towards the inner corner.
- Use makeup remover and a cotton bud to remove any excess glue stuck on your natural lash line.
How many times can you reuse a pair of false lashes?
Given proper care, Lanii Beauty Lashes can be used up to 20 times. Please see “How to take care of false lashes” below for further information.
How to take care of false lashes
If you have applied mascara to the false lashes, it is important to remove this as soon as possible. Mascara build-up can shorten the life of the lash and will become crusty and uncomfortable next time the false lash is used.
To remove mascara from false lashes:
- Lay the false lash flat on a towel/paper towel and soak a cotton bud in oil-free eye makeup remover.
- Gently rub away the mascara from the lash with the soaked cotton bud. Repeat this step as necessary until all the mascara has been removed.
- Place a new towel/paper towel underneath the lashes and allow them to air-dry.
To remove lash glue from false lashes:
- Use a pair of tweezers to gently pull the lash glue off.
Store your lashes in the original tray and box for re-use.
How long can I have the lashes on for?
Lanii Beauty’s false lash range is for temporary use only. They are not eyelash extensions. Although the glue will hold for several hours, false lashes should be removed at the end of the day along with your makeup.
Will the false eyelashes harm my own natural lashes?
No. If applied and removed correctly, false lashes should not harm your natural lash. Lash damage from false lashes usually come from overuse of lash glue and tugging when removing the lash. Be sure to use only a thin layer of glue and to only gently pull the lash during removal.